Sunday, September 27, 2009


I found this severed arm today at a store called Halloween Express. It was a pretty good store for costumes and props. We drove to the DFW area to find a costume for my daughter and ran across this store. I was hoping to find a few Dollar Trees while there to look for some more of the cheap gory hands and feet. However, they all seem to be gone. They were pretty good props for a buck, so I guess they went quickly.

I got this severed arm for only $3.98. It will be used in one of the man-eating plants on the screened porch or in the Butcher's Shop.


I found these two great bottles today at a Goodwill. They will make wonderful additions to either the Witch's Kitchen, Wizard's Magick Shoppe or the Apothocary shelf for the Boo Bash.

I also like the ghost. I cracked it on the way home, but it is a hairline crack and I hope to be able to add some glue to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment