Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Background is back!!!

Yea!!!!!!! I love this background. I was so excited when I found it and was so sad when I logged on and it had disappeared a few days ago. The blog looked so flat with the stark whie background. Thank you, thank you for working again!!!!

Here it is almost Halloween and my blog looked so bleak. Saturday is Boo Bash day at Haven Haunt and I can't wait. We have not had RSVPs from quite a few and I really don't know what to do about food. I am afraid to not prepare for them, but hate to make so much. But, since we are having Freshly Flayed Flesh in Ghouls Blood (brisket with barbecue) it will be great as leftovers for several days, so I guess we will just prepare for everyone.

I am so ready to do the final decorating and cooking and let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment