Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ghostly Jar

In my quest for great items to go in my bottles and jars that will go in the Ye Olde Magic Shoppe, the Witch's Kitchen and the Apothocary at my Boo Bash, I have found some intresting things that can be used from ordinary household items. In addition I have found countless wonderful labels that are ready to print. The only drawback is finding enough bottles and jars and the cost of all the ink to print them. LOL

I hope to make an Eyeball Machine for the Magic Shoppe (link is in the sidebar. I just found this great item that will be a nice wow factor, too.

It is a Ghostly Jar. The object is to have a jar that smokes.

To make it you simply take any glass jar, or bottle, paint it a neon color or black, whatever you prefer.

Light a stick of incense & drop inside the jar and leave it alone.

This gives the effect of a smoking, ghostly jar. It is great for fortune tellers, wizards, witches, etc!

Remember the earlier post about the graveyard scent? You could always use patchouli inscense to achieve this scent.

I may try this out on the screened porch on the apothocary rack. There will be a Dead End Cemetery right outside the porch area. I think it will be a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment