Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ghoul up your photos or become a zombie!

I read somewhere the other day about this feature being available on the K-Mart website and I even went and looked at it earlier this week. I didn't have a photo available at that moment to use that was small enough. I went back to the site tonight and it seems that this item is not available. What the heck? I was excited about getting to ghoul up some photos of the nieces and them just be funny and not too scary.

Anyway, I was looking around tonight at various sites and ran across this site to Zombify your photos. This one is much more graphic than the one on the K-Mart site, but I think it will be fun to do this to each of our photos and print them out to set around the house for the Boo Bash.

Okay, now I feel like an idiot. I just posted the above and then went back to the K-mart site to look one more time. You have to click on the banner for Featured Costumes and it will take you to the site. Click here for a K-Mart direct link to the Ghoul Me site. It is really cute and will make for a fun activity and something to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment