Monday, September 21, 2009

Tombstone Epitaphs

I have bought several styrofoam tombstones from Dollar Tree and a resale shop, but I am planning to make some of my own. I have been reading about ways to make them and decided to give this a try. I spent some time tonight researching for some epitaphs to go on them and/or some names that can be used to spice them up.

The ones that I bought all are generic and just have RIP or something along that line. Here is a link to a great site with some that I really like. Here are some spooky epitaphs that will really get a chuckle from Boo Bash participants. This site only deals with names for the tombstones.

My favorites are Berry D. Hatchet and Otta B Alive. Some of them are really corny, some suggestive, or funny or just dumb. They are really worth a great laugh though.

Another fun site I found includes epitaphs that are funny. A few that I liked were:


Here lies an Atheist
All dressed up
And no place to go.

She drank good ale,
good punch and wine
And lived to the age of 99


He got a fish-bone in his throat
and then he sang an angel note.



Here lies Lester Moore.
Four slugsFrom a forty-four.
No Les
No More.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felecia! Thanks for the link! Cute Halloween blog! I can't wait to see your tombstones! I'm going to catch up and view your other post!

    xoxo
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alby Rightback "I told u i was sick."

    ReplyDelete