Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spooky Type Fonts & Other Resources

Check out this site dedicated to Halloween type fonts. It is called Fontenstein - A Castle Full of Halloween Type. I will be using some of these as I make some last minute props and signs. They will also be fun to use on future invitations for the Boo Bash.


These are all free and the site also includes a very comprehensive set of Ding Bats of all kinds for Halloween. Wow, I wish I would have found this sooner. I may go back and change some things that I have already finished.

I thought the fonts were great, but just wait until you check out the resources at the bottom of the site! This is one of the most comprehensive lists I have found. It has sites that boast of 101 Halloween ideas; how to make and use a scarecrow; Halloween games; an entire cookbook for your party; an online guide for making and using tombstones; ideas for using skulls, skeletons, bones; office Halloween party site; costume party info; scary ideas, safety hints; costumes site; fog machine info; fearful films; how to photograph haunts and parties; high end props; pumpkin carving patterns; Pumpkin Patch site; and even an entire site devoted to creating your own yard haunt.

Wow, I know where I will be spending hours in the coming weeks!

This has become a new addiction. There is so much to see and I am fascinated by all the variables.

1 comment:

  1. hey guys check out the University of Nigeria website by clicking on www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete