Friday, September 25, 2009

Spirit Halloween Store Here

Oh my gosh, I just found out that we have a new Spirit Halloween store! They evidently opened up in the old Circuit City builiding last week in our area. We have never had anything like that here and always had to go to the DFW area to find things that Walmart or Target didn't carry.

I was sick this past week and haven't been out, but there was a story about the store in today's newspaper. I am so excited. I am taking my niece and nephew (both 11 years old) tomorrow to look around. Even though I am not looking for anything in particular, it is neat that we have this option and I am looking forward to this as much as the kids. I'm sure that I will find something that I have to buy, even though I don't have much to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment